Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where can I find me's heart, Playboy Bunny, or Care Bear pajama pants? Or heart slippers?

Ok, so I asked my b/f what he wanted for Christmas last night on the phone right after I asked him what he was getting me and he said he always wanted Care Bear pajama pants with slippers to walk around in and look gay. Or hearts or Playboy Bunnies. But I have no idea where to even begin looking for one of these.

Where can I find me's heart, Playboy Bunny, or Care Bear pajama pants? Or heart slippers?
just google something along the lines of "men's carebear pajamas" and stuff will come up like in this link: http://www.crazyforbargains.com/cabepapa...





you might have to get him women's clothes, cuz no real man wears these. GL
Reply:wal-mart has a lot of care bear pyjama pants and sears has a lot of playboy gear



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment