Monday, April 20, 2009

Any real female wear open toed terry cloth slippers old style one at dallor store walmart RG Barry Corp ?

I looking for cool female like wearing open toed terry cloth slippers on all time indoor and outdoor the old style one have R.G. Barry Corp on back say US/UK Sizes at dallor store and walmart whow wear all time go public place driving with them on any outfit any color socks and stockings any cool female out there I like female wear there cool stuff all time please let me know do and email me you want I dont see no cool female wear them in nashville,TN

Any real female wear open toed terry cloth slippers old style one at dallor store walmart RG Barry Corp ?
you have a very weird fetish...
Reply:I used to have some of those.



health

No comments:

Post a Comment