Monday, April 20, 2009

What is a safe way to clean shearling wool slippers?

I have a pair of Cabela%26#039;s Zero G Shearling Scuffs with Elon outsoles and 100% shearling . On a camping trip, I left them just outside the tent. It poured rain over night and the slippers wound up in a muddy puddle. They are now covered in mud and I don%26#039;t know how to clean them properly. I can%26#039;t put them in the washing machine (I don%26#039;t think) and I don%26#039;t want to ruin them.

What is a safe way to clean shearling wool slippers?
According to Cabela%26#039;s web site, I found only one reference to cleaning a product similar to yours...dry clean only. Various other clothing items from sherling wool also indicate dry cleaning only. You could try brushing them repeatedly but I think you need a professional.
Reply:me thinks best way is take to dry cleaners.



CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment