Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where can I buy Lace-up slippers for children?

I have Special Needs children who constantly take off their socks and shoes. At night, they have no shoes on (they cannot walk) and are forever taking their socks off. Any suggestions as to where I can find Lace-up slippers (if such a thing exists)? Anything to keep their feet warm.

Where can I buy Lace-up slippers for children?
I don%26#039;t know about lace up slippers, but you could try something called Slipper-Socks. They%26#039;re like socks but with soles like on shoes. You can get them at most shoe stores and some childrens clothing stores.
Reply:Dear everyone,





I am the leading manufacurer in china, that specilize in all kinds of lace, so I have been in lace business in 5 years experience,if you have any question or want to buy the lace, pls contact me, mail: lacefast@126.com or sophone_zhong@hotmail.com my website is http://meike.tiaozheng.com



insurance registration

No comments:

Post a Comment