Monday, April 20, 2009

Can the body absorb pesticide from wearing pesticide stinking slippers?

I couldn%26#039;t figure out where the pesticide smell was coming from. I seemed to be the only one smelling it. Finally after almost a week, I leaned forward and smelled it once again, and sniffed my %26quot;new%26quot; slippers. Oh my, what a horrible pesticide smell they had. I am worried about whether my body absorbed it through my feet.

Can the body absorb pesticide from wearing pesticide stinking slippers?
Yes, your body can absorb any chemical that your clothes may have been soaked in. You should wash any such clothing.





As far as your health is concerned, it wouldn%26#039;t hurt to consult a physician.
Reply:That is entirely possible, in a very small amount.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment