Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Okay, there are some kind of upscale evening slippers I am trying to describe to everyone I know and...?

no one seems to know anything about the footwear I%26#039;m explaining. Keep in mind I%26#039;m asking everyone I know who should know fashion as well as searching online for a name and/or photo for them and I continually come up empty. So I finally think, %26#039;Yahoo Answers%26#039; I know I will find at least one fashionista who will finally help me solve the mystery of the slipper/sandal? If anyone out there is familiar with the rapper Jay-Z%26#039;s video %26quot;Song Cry%26quot; the young lady who portrays his girfriend has them on after he surprises her with the mansion he purchased for them. She%26#039;s walking through the house and she looks like she maybe in her sleepwear and here%26#039;s when they show the slippers. Also there is a Residence Inn Marriot Hotel commercial presently being shown on television and one of the guests is a woman, quite acrobatic, doing a cartwheel or handstand on the table and she wears them as well. They are open toe and have a heel that is circular. I say they have a wheel-barrel heel. Please help, name??

Okay, there are some kind of upscale evening slippers I am trying to describe to everyone I know and...?
I think i know what you are talking about... No idea where to get them though = | Sorry
Reply:thanks Report It




car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment